Top-Notch Water Heater Services For Your Home
Your water heater is one of the most essential appliances in your home. Without it, you would not be able to take a hot shower, do laundry, or even wash dishes.
At Kingdom Plumbing, we offer professional water heater repair and replacement services for all types of water heaters in Spring Valley and the surrounding areas. In addition to repairing your water heater, we can also give you tips on how to maintain your unit to prevent future problems.
Get in touch with us today at (702) 522-0123 to schedule a water heater repair in Spring Valley!
How to Maintain Your Water Heater
1. Flush the system - Flushing your water heater's system is the best way to prevent sediment buildup and reduce the chance of a system failure. To flush your water heater, turn off the water heater and open all the taps in your home. Then, run a garden hose into the water heater's inlet and another one into the outlet. This will push the water through the system and out through the drain.
2. Check the temperature - To ensure that your water is at a safe temperature, check it with a thermometer. The water should be between 120 and 140 degrees Fahrenheit. If it's too hot, adjust the thermostat. If you're not comfortable with the temperature, turn the thermostat down.
3. Check for leaks - Check your water heater for leaks by looking for wet spots or discolored areas on the walls or floor. You can also listen for a hissing sound, which could indicate a small leak. If you find a leak, contact Kingdom Plumbing for water heater repair in Spring Valley.
Signs You Need a New Water Heater
1. Your water heater is over 10 years old - Water heaters have a lifespan of about 10 years. If yours is past its prime, it's time to replace it. If you're unsure of when it was installed, check the sticker on the side of the water heater.
2. You notice frequent leaks - If you're noticing frequent leaks, it's time to replace your water heater. Older water heaters are more likely to leak due to the age and wear and tear on the unit.
3. Your water heater is not energy efficient - Water heaters have come a long way since they were first invented. Today's water heaters are more energy efficient than ever before. If your water heater is over 10 years old, it's not as efficient as it used to be.
4. Your water heater is not working - If your water heater isn't working at all, it's time to replace it. Older water heaters are more likely to break down completely than newer ones.
To learn more about your options for water heaters in Spring Valley, contact us at (702) 522-0123 to schedule a water heater replacement in Spring Valley!
“I have used Kingdom Plumbing several times and Jason and his staff are always prompt and efficient! Definitely recommend.”- Michael G.